Monday, December 12, 2011

Happened the first quarter of Freshman year

In eighth grade I'd had this dream where there were a whole bunch of posters in the commons area of my middle school. One stuck out very much. It had a cheetah print background and a black border. It was a poster on racism. I remember the faces on the poster very well. When I woke up I thought the dream was weird but could only remember that cheetah poster.
The next year in LEAD class when we were all done with our posters and I was helping Mrs. Kulp clean up the classroom I took a good look at one of my classmates posters. Total De ja vu.
Then the dream came rushing back to memory. I know it wasn't copied from online because Mrs. Kulp doesn't allow that and we have to come up with our design before hand before we ever get on a computer..
Just weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog.

This blog is just so that I can keep track of my dreams that come true. Thanks for visiting I guess(:

Search This Blog

Good books to read for 15-??

  • Tuck Everlasting
  • The Forgotton Door
  • Marked by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Betrayed by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Chosen by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Untamed by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Hunted by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Tempted by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Burned by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Awakened by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Dragon's Oath by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Destined by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • Lenobia's Vow by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
  • The Face of Deception by Iris Johnasen
  • The Killing Game by Iris Johnasen
  • The Search by Iris Johnasen
  • Body of Lies by Iris Johnasen
  • No One to Trust by Iris Johnasen
  • Dead Aim by Iris Johnasen
  • Fatal Tide by Iris Johnasen
  • Blind Alley by Iris Johnasen
  • Countdown by Iris Johnasen
  • Killer Dreams by Iris Johnasen
  • Stalemate by Iris Johnasen
  • Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johnasen
  • Quicksand by Iris Johnasen
  • Dark Summer by Iris Johnasen
  • Blood Game by Iris Johnasen
  • Eight Days to Live by Iris Johnasen
  • Chasing the Night by Iris Johnasen

About Me

My photo
Had brain surgery 3 years ago. I'm aware it was friggin stupid to put nightmares online don't creep on it. Thanks(:

Followers